The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario is excited about offering our Full Day 2016 Advanced Real Estate Law CLE Program. The program will be held on March 2, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at ILCO's Education Centre.
Topics will include:
- Strategies to be one of the top ten
- Understanding residential title insurance
- A comparison of residential and commercial title insurance
- The “Recission clause” – what it means and how it works
- Title searching – an overview
- Cottage Country – road and access issues
- Demystifying electronic signatures
Light Breakfast and Lunch will be served.
Limited space available.
Webcast will also be available for this program.
Click here to view the flyer for complete details about the Advanced Real Estate Law CLE Program.