Speaker: Catherine D'Aversa
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Location: ILCO Education Centre, 20 Adelaide Street East, Suite 503, Toronto, Ontario
Fees: Members - $85.00 + HST ($96.05) Non Members - $115.00 + HST ($129.95)
The workshop will benefit law clerks working in law firms, in-house legal departments or government agencies who wish to further their law clerk career and move into a more senior law clerk position and increase their value to their current employer.
- Market yourself within your firm
- Get the type of work you love!
- Be part of the team!
- Market yourself with clients
- Create confidence in others for your work
- Get it right the first time!
- Be availableTake responsibility for your practice
- Mentor others
- Network with other professionals
- Create alternative fee solutions to compete in today’s legal economy
Light refreshments will be served. Webcast will also be available for this seminar.
Click here to view the program flyer and registration form.