The membership fee structure is based on a 12 month billing period from July 1 to June 30 of the following year and is subject to change. Membership applications are normally processed each month of the year and the annual fee is not pro-rated.
2018-2019 ILCO Student Membership Fee: $65.00 + HST = $73.45
Before starting this application, please ensure you have electronic copies of following official document(s) outlining the following criteria: student’s name, name of institution, and program name. Students are requested to provide proof of enrollment in a Law Clerk program. These documents will be uploaded as part of the application process.
1. Official document(s) such as:
- Letter from the Office of the Registrar
- College Transcript and/or
- Confirmation of enrollment in an Associate level ILCO exam
2. Grade Report for each ILCO Associate Program and/or Fellowship Course exam taken, if applicable.
NOTE: You will not be able to complete the application process without Items 1 and 2 above.
Online Student Membership Application
Please note: The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario may audit an application from time to time and reserves the right to request that you send in the original documentation included with this application within 12 months of your online application.