Fellowship courses are in-depth, advanced level and are recommended for those persons with five years clerking experience. They examine a specific substantive area of law. Students write an exam at the conclusion of each course and must receive 60% or higher for successful completion. A certificate of recognition of this academic achievement is provided.
Fellowship courses are offered at ILCO’s Education Centre, located at 20 Adelaide Street East, Suite 503, Toronto. Live webcast for each course is offered at the discretion of the instructor.
Fellowship Exams must be written at the ILCO Education Centre. ILCO issues a grade report within 45 days of the exam date.
Due to Covid-19 pandemic, please see some guidelines before you visit our office:
- We can accommodate up to 5 people per exam time frame. Please arrange your time with Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will have to bring you own face masks AND
- Agree to use hand sanitizer.
- Please DO NOT come if you have been out of the country in the last 14 days OR
- If you have fever, or show other symptoms.
Note: There is no appeal process for Fellowship grades.
Fellowship courses are recommended for those persons with five years clerking experience as they are advanced level programs.
To learn more about the Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario Fellow Membership, click here