The examination and proctoring will be delivered via a web-based platform.
The technical requirements for your exam candidate to take an online exam with a live proctor are found on most computers. No proprietary hardware or software is required. Our process of conducting a system check ensures that the selected computer will work. The minimum set of requirements is identified here and includes the basic requirement for internet access:
- Photo Identification (passport, government-issued ID or equivalent).
- Clear desk area with no papers, books or notes.
- A well-working computer with 500 MB of RAM or higher.
- A reliable high-speed internet connection (115kps or higher).
**Note that a wireless internet connection is not recommended. ILCO will not be responsible for disconnection issues due to insufficient bandwidth.
- Any webcam with 640x480 video pixel resolution (a laptop camera is acceptable).
- Working speakers connected to the computer.
- A microphone connected to the computer (consider a webcam with a built-in microphone).
- Permission to connect to your computer.
- Any of the following web browsers with Adobe Flash Player installed (Flash Player 10 recommended):
- PC: Internet Explorer 7-10+ or Firefox 3 – 18+, Chrome 13+, Opera 11+
- Mac: Safari 4 – 6+
- Newer versions work as well as they are constantly upgrading.
Alternate exam is scheduled for September 26, 2020.