The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario is excited about offering a half-day seminar on Cyber Security presented by Imran Ahmad of Blakes.
This morning program will cover the following:
1. Overview of cyber threats facing organizations, including law departments, law firms and legal professionals
2. Legal obligations in the event of a data or privacy breach
3. Best practices to implement to avoid a breach including:
- Contracting with third party vendors
- Employee training
- Cybersecurity due diligence in transactions
4. Case studies (exact cases to be determined)
Requests to withdraw from the program must be submitted by Friday, May 17, 2019 and are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.