Dear ILCO Members, Event Attendees and Business Partners,
With the classification of COVID-19 as a pandemic and the escalation of the outbreak on our doorstep, ILCO is taking steps to ensure that the health and well-being of ILCO members, event attendees and business partners remains our top priority.
Due to concerns regarding COVID-19, ILCO has cancelled a number of CLE presentations, while exploring Webinar platform options. As a result, the following programs will be conducted virtually via secure Zoom connection.
- Minute Book Review - June 29th
- Ethics Course – date to be confirmed
- Real Estate / Title Searching round table – date to be confirmed
- Family Law round table - date to be confirmed
- Corporate Provincial Estates exam - June 29, 2020 - cancelled
- Alternate Estates Provincial exam - September 12, 2020 - cancelled (TBA)
Those of you that have registered and paid for any ILCO event that was cancelled will receive a refund, which will be processed via the same method of payment you used to register. A separate e-mail will follow once the refund(s) have been processed.
Once the current situation normalizes, ILCO plans to reschedule most events and will provide all current registered attendees with priority notification of the rescheduled events.
We thank you very much for your understanding.
The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario