Dear ILCO Members, Event Attendees and Business Partners,
With the classification of COVID-19 as a pandemic and the escalation of the outbreak on our doorstep, ILCO is taking steps to ensure that the health and well-being of ILCO members, event attendees and business partners remains our top priority.
Due to concerns regarding COVID-19, ILCO has cancelled the following events until further notice.
- Everyday Ethics for Law Clerks - March 26th, 2020 (AM and PM, including webcast)
- Securities Law CLE – April 1, 2020
- Minute Book Review (Lunch & Learn) – June 17, 2020
- Family Law CLE – June 24, 2020
MAY 22nd UPDATE: ILCO is currently exploring Webinar platform options and will soon announce new CLE events dates.
- ILCO Spring Social – April 16, 2020
- ILCO Conference – May 27-30, 2020
- Alternative Provincial Estates exam - September 12, 2020
- Alternate Provincial Corporate exam - September 26, 2020
Those of you that have registered for these events will receive a refund, which will be processed via the same method of payment you used to register. A separate e-mail will follow once the refund(s) have been processed.
Once the current situation normalizes, ILCO plans to reschedule most events and will provide all current registered attendees with priority notification of the rescheduled events.
We thank you very much for your understanding.
The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario