The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario ("ILCO") is excited about offering a Full Day Advanced Litigation Law Program. The program will be held on ;September 14, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at ILCO's Education Centre.
Topics will include:
- Civil Rules Committee-Past, present and future considerations
- Managing a complex trial
- Risk management in a big data environment
- Discovery of Social Media in Wrongful Dismissal litigation
- Litigation in the construction industry
- Discovery: including obligations to disclose/produce documents (in Affidavit of Documents form) as well as Examinations for Discovery
- Running a paperless trial using iPads
Lunch will be served.
Limited space available.
Webcast will also be available for this seminar.
Click here to view the flyer for complete details about the Advanced Litigation Program.