The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario is excited about offering a half-day seminar on Cyber Security presented by Imran Ahmed of Blakes.
This morning program will cover the following:
1. Overview of cyber threats facing organizations, including law departments, law firms and legal professionals
2. Legal obligations in the event of a data or privacy breach
3. Best practices to implement to avoid a breach including:
- Contracting with third party vendors
- Employee training
- Cybersecurity due diligence in transactions
4. Case studies (exact cases to be determined)
Deadline to Register: Monday, February 11, 2019.
*** This program has been rescheduled from January 30 to February 13. ***
Requests to withdraw from the program must be submitted by Monday, February 11, 2019 and are subject to a $25.00 administration fee.